We’re not big into legal mumbo-jumbo. So here’s the expected conduct at The Wren’s Nest. Infractions of this code can result in being placed in “Read-Only” mode, being banned from the web site, or notification made to the appropriate legal authority.
You agree that:
- You will not submit copyrighted material for which you do not have rights.
- You will not call people names.
- You will not say disparaging, insulting, defamatory, or rude things to others, or about them.
- You will not bait people, start arguments, or act disagreeable. There are ways to disagree without becoming disagreeable.
- You will keep all submissions “family friendly”, suitable for a “G” rating.
- You will not reproduce or distribute works found here without permission of the author.
- You will abide by the decisions regarding content curation and categorization made by the staff.
- All submissions will be in-character; you will not post logs from DragonRealms.
In short, you’re expected to treat everyone with respect and act like an adult.