KITCHEN SINK INVADER STRIKES
MALICIOUS MALEFACTOR MARCHES MONSTROUS MENAGERIE
In the wee hours of the morning, citizens of the Crossing were Puzzled by the sudden Invasion of creatures of a dazzling array of Types. They were seen at Magen Road, just in front of the Crossing Empath Guild.
Puzzlement soon turned to the righteous Defense of our fair city against the Vicious and Varied attackers. After the fact, witnesses struggled to identify all the types of creatures due to the sheer number of them. I attempt here to list as many as possible, in the rough order they were reported to Appear. Due to the difficulty of the task, please allow for some Error. The Herald will also accept submissions of Corrections at any time.
- bone amalgams
- grass eels
- ghoul seagulls
- umbral colossi and black zephyrs
- cave trolls, zombie goblins, and rock trolls
- goblin archers, bowmen, chieftains, warlords, berserkers, and zombie goblins, with trollkin
- goblin shamans
- grey clay mages and soldiers
- juvenile desert armadillos
- drunken pirates, both Elves and Kaldar
- various rogues and gypsies, the group of which bore colors from all Five Provinces, including some ice-covered men and women that witnesses swore could be from Albaria
- elba Darvagers
- hulking black barghests
- adult desert armadillos
- wailing women and banshees
- various malformed citizens, many of which bore the crests of the known Guilds
- brocket deer
- arthelun cabalists
- wir dinego
- snaer hafwa
- stark white skeletal kobolds
- wind wretches and wind hags
- dwarf-like creatures
- black apes
- hideous horned black steeds
- skorik nadhar
- sand spiders
- umbral colossi (a second time)
Due to the focused Precision of the attack, limited to the one block with very little roaming, a field hospital was easily maintained to the west of the fighting, and the Brave service of the Empaths there was duly noted. At the end of the brutal Onslaught, our town stood Victorious, as always.
Finally, a Voice was heard: “I’ll just have to return with better, stronger monsters. You may have won these battles, but the next shall be mine!”
Beware this Kitchen Sink Invader!
Joyously Joining Jesters and Jestees!